This free driving lesson is funded by the government. It is important to know that only one lesson can be offered per student.
Who is not eligible:
- Overseas licence holders.
- Learners who have already had the lesson with other instructors.
Booking this lesson is simple. Please follow the steps outlined below.
- Visit the Keys2drive website by clicking here. Complete your registration to receive a Keys2drive number.
- Go to our scheduling page by clicking here or contact us via phone. Fill in your details on the booking form and submit your booking.
- Receive a confirmation email from us then wait for your free driving lesson time.
- On the day of the lesson, you must have your licence and your supervisor must be present with you for the during of the lesson.
- Afterwards, your driver trainer gives you feedback. In addition, you may schedule more lessons with him at the end of the Keys2drive session.
What happens on the day of the lesson?
A Signal Driving School instructor picks you up from the address that you provide. Pick up and drop off are all free therefore you have nothing to pay.
You are also required to bring a supervisor. This can be someone with an open licence including but not limited to parents, siblings with open licence, friends or colleagues.
Your driver trainer asks to see and record your driver’s licence details. Therefore it is important that you have your driver’s licence with you at all time. In Queensland, you’re always required to carry your driver’s licence with you when you’re driving anyway!